[ovirt-users] Balloon driver unavailable

Amedeo Salvati amedeo at oscert.net
Wed Nov 12 09:04:40 UTC 2014

you receive this error because on your cluster configurations you have checked "Enable Memory Balloon Optimization", and on some of your VMs there aren't balloon driver available; if you don't want anymore this warning messages you can uncheck this under

Clusters -> (select your cluster) edit -> Optimization -> uncheck Enable Memory Balloon Optimization

Best Regards
Amedeo Salvati