[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt snapshots available for testing on EL7

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 11:15:20 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

This still was not enough - services (engine, fence-kdump-listener etc) were
not configured correctly.

Tried now with latest 3.5 nightly snapshot and it worked.

Note that yum update to it didn't work - I guess it's because services are
configured only on yum install and not yum update, didn't check this.

Also, I needed to start nfs services prior to running engine-setup, or it
would emit what seems like a non-fatal error in the end when running
'exportfs -ar'. Pushed [3] to fix that.

[3] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/35070
--
Didi