[ovirt-users] error to run VM

Halimaton Saadiah halimatonsaadiah16791 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:14:04 UTC 2014

Hello I am using ovirt-engine version 3.4 , currently having problems to
run VM, and get error  VM Debian is down. Exit message: child quit during
startup handshake: Input/output error.

Before this, I manage to run VM Debian then after installation complete , I
shut it down and when run it back I unable to run it back as it mentioned
the error "cannot run VM low disk space on target storage domain
local_storage."

I do check my server df -h , yes I have too much space on the root
partition where all the ovirt-engine setup was there, but we have more
unused space at /home partition, then what I do after that we copy the
images(iso file) for that particular vm into the /home partition then
rename it according to path stated at the ISO_DOMAIN.

By doing all the process I can't manage to run the VM yet and get the error
message stated that "VM Debian is down. Exit message: child quit during
startup handshake: Input/output error."

Is there anyone can help us to solve this problems, or give us the solution
that we can figure out on how can we run the VM.

Thank you in advance.