[ovirt-users] Multiple NICs on hosted engine?

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Fri Nov 14 15:11:14 UTC 2014

I have installed the first node of a new oVirt 3.5 setup with a hosted
engine VM.  I have multiple networks: one public-accessible and one
private (with storage, iDRAC/IPMI, etc.).  I set the engine VM up on the
public LAN, but now realize that it can't access the power control.  I
tried to add a second NIC to the engine VM through the web interface,
but of course that doesn't work (because it isn't really managed there).

How can I add a second NIC to the hosted engine VM?

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>