[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 3.5 build available for testing

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 15:26:16 UTC 2014

Hey,

finally we reached a stage again where we can provide an oVirt Node.
The following oVirt Node ISO contains the oVirt 3.5.0 packages.

Please go ahead, test it and provide feedback in case of issues.

https://fedorapeople.org/~fabiand/node/3.5/ovirt-node-iso-3.5.0.ovirt35.20141114.0.el6.iso

To learn something more about oVirt Node please visit
http://www.ovirt.org/Node
http://www.ovirt.org/Quick_Start_Guide#Install_oVirt_Node

Please note that this is still an pre-release, and we are aware that there are still
issues with the hosted-engine part of Node.
But this part will see some (already pending updates) in the near future.

Greetings
fabian