[ovirt-users] Latest ovirt-node release/installation

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:37:37 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for the answers.  That helps clarify some basics for
me.  I prefer to try and implement ovirt-node for the reasons stated above
(small, defined OS with a smaller security/management footprint), but now I
debate using CentOS 6 or RHEL 6.  I feel that oVirt-node is very important
to being able to get an environment up and running securely without too
much overhead, but perhaps I need to consider minimal OS installs + latest
gluster release + 3.5 oVirt at this time.

One thing I was curious about is gluster support in oVirt-node.  What is
the current status as far as glusterfs version and saving settings, etc.?

Thanks again!

Chris