[ovirt-users] noVNC problems after upgrading to 3.5.0

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Fri Nov 14 22:27:52 UTC 2014

That’s what I thought too, but... Firefox tells me “This certificate is already installed as a certificate authority.” though. It looks like the cert for :6100 is the proper one, too. Maybe a firefox change with their new signing rules (i’ve disabled security.use_mozillapkix_verification due to problems with other internal certs)? I tried removing all the old web site certs and still had to add the https://<engine>:6100 cert to get the noVNC console to connect.