[ovirt-users] Network rules

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Sun Nov 16 11:40:58 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

oVirt is integrated [1] with Neutron (openstack network service) and one of the features
is Security Groups [2], which allows to control incoming and outgoing traffic from a vm.

Adding Mike who integrated the security group back there to provide additional info.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_OSN_Integration#Security_groups
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/SecurityGroups