[ovirt-users] Latest ovirt-node release/installation

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 07:52:43 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Fabian Deutsch <fdeutsch at redhat.com> wrote:

Hey,

for Node it's a bit different.
You can just use the kernel+initrd and some kernel arguments to deploy it via PXE.
No kickstart needed.

Our documentation is a bit lacking the details, but you can consult this docs:
http://red.ht/1xNNXak
http://red.ht/1vkmLRc

The should work for Node as well.

> > > One thing I was curious about is gluster support in oVirt-node.  What is
> > > the current status as far as glusterfs version and saving settings, etc.?
> >
> > The pre-release build from today contains glusterfs-3.6.
> >

> Great!  Thanks for the information.  I've downloaded that ISO and I'm
> working on getting that deployed on a couple of test blades.

Great!
Let me know anything you would let us to know :)

- fabian