[ovirt-users] Ubuntu/Debian support?

mots mots at nepu.moe
Mon Nov 17 11:32:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

1) I hope this is still an issue, mostly because I would really love to use mandos[1] on the engine, and that only works with Debian/Ubuntu.
2) Can't comment on, I'm just a user, after all.
3) Can't comment on, I'm just a user, after all.
4) Debian GNU/Linux has things in its standard repositories that are useful for very small systems. Examples: drbd and the pacemaker resource agent for iSCSI.
5) See 1)
6) Debian, mostly because of personal preferrence.
7) Engine, I think it would be useful for more users because of mandos.

[1]https://wiki.recompile.se/wiki/Mandos

Regards,

mots