[ovirt-users] Optaplanner Problem

s k sokratis123k at outlook.com
Mon Nov 17 11:52:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

I upgraded oVirt to version 3.5.0 today and I also installed Optaplanner in a separate VM. While the installation was successful the Optimizer tab in oVirt Engine doesn't report the correct information. Although there are VMs that are shutdown and the hosts are not balanced in terms of memory usage the Optimized tab reports the following:

SOLUTION STATUS
 Solution is being refreshed every 30 seconds.
 Freeze solution
VMS THAT SHOULD BE STARTED
No VM starts are requested at this moment.
MIGRATION / START STEPS
No migrations are needed at this moment. The state is stable.
TARGET STATE
host	vm	memory [all in GB]	  	 	used	available

No information is displayed in TARGET STATE.