[ovirt-users] (no subject)

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 12:08:56 UTC 2014

Hi Harald,

Could you perhaps refine your question? Also, what do you mean by
console user - are you referring to a VM?

The hardware of a host is the principal factor in determining the best
computing power of a VM, but of course there'll always be some overhead
(i.e. it'll never be equal to the host's computing power).

If you elaborate we could give you a better answer.

Yours, Lior.