[ovirt-users] iptables management

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 18:53:25 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I guess you mean engine setup, right?
Each time you run engine-setup you will be prompt if you want to override iptables settings.
If you choose to override, the current settings will be backed up and you can diff and re-apply your own.
If you choose to keep your settings, setup will write the iptables rules into own location and you can diff and apply the changes manually.

Alon