[ovirt-users] Balloon driver unavailable

Groten, Ryan Ryan.Groten at stantec.com
Mon Nov 17 23:02:03 UTC 2014

I also recently started getting these errors.  They started when I upgraded from 3.4.0 to 3.4.2.
The error appears on certain VMs (but not all) consistently every 15 minutes.  It doesn't matter if the "Memory Balloon Device Enabled" checkbox checked or unchecked.

I got the message to stop appearing by changing the value of Physical Memory Guaranteed to match the VMs configured memory.