[ovirt-users] Optaplanner Problem

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 09:21:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Please check the browser's debug console for error messages. Then check the firewall and jboss configuration on the Optimizer server.

The JBoss log on the optimizer machine will tell you whether it does some computations (you will see score lines).
Then try manually connecting (telnet) to optimizer:8080 from your machine (the same where the webadmin is running).

We need more data to be able to give you more specific instructions.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak at redhat.com
Red Hat Czech