[ovirt-users] separate ovirtmgmt from glusterfs traffic

Finstrle, Ludek lfinstrle at netsuite.com
Tue Nov 18 10:56:52 UTC 2014

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for the detailed reply.
>
> Yes, the vms are used an independent network/network interfaces for access the internet.
> So, in this case I could separate the high glusterfs traffic from ovirt management traffic when I disable "vm" network on ovirtmgmt interface.
>
> I will try-out this night this feature.

Hi,

  you can try it only if you don't have hosted engine ;)

Cheers,

Luf

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Tibor

NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of NetSuite Inc. and is for the sole use of the intended recipient for the stated purpose. Any improper use or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender; do not review, copy or distribute; and promptly delete or destroy all transmitted information. Please note that all communications and information transmitted through this email system may be monitored by NetSuite or its agents and that all incoming email is automatically scanned by a third party spam and filtering service