[ovirt-users] 答复: Engine is still unreachable

Coffee Chou coffee.zyr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:40:41 UTC 2014

Hi, Chao
    You may make a mistake, that's not my setup :-)
    But i don't think it's a problem of password. If the passwords were not
the same, it will throw an ERROR of:
[ ERROR ] Cannot automatically add the host to cluster None: HTTP Status
401
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Cannot add the host to
cluster None

    so, i guess, maybe Sandvik's setup is still not accessable ?