[ovirt-users] Gluster command[<UNKNOWN>] failed on server ovhost1

Fumihide Tani RXC05271 at nifty.com
Wed Nov 19 14:58:03 UTC 2014

Please help!

I'm hosting an oVirt3.5 Engine server (CentOS6.5) and oVirt3.5 Host servers (CentOS 7.0).

Today, I have stopped all oVirt services (ovirt-engine and vdsmd) and updated oVirt3.5 Engine server and ovirt3.5 Host server by "yum update".
While update, some new Gluster components were installed.

After update, I tried to reboot ovirt3.5 Engine and Node servers, but oVirt is not working.
Portal's Events shows that:
- Status of host ovhost1 was set to NonOperational.
- Gluster command[<UNKNOWN>] failed on server ovhost1.

My oVirt servers and VMs are not operational now.

How to resolve?

Many thanks,
Fumihide Tani