[ovirt-users] disabling generic-receive-offload (gro) and large-receive-offload ?

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Wed Nov 19 15:39:01 UTC 2014

Hi Ernest,

we have similar issues with IPoIB. To fix it we use VDSM hooks:

# cat /usr/libexec/vdsm/hooks/before_vdsm_start/network.sh
ethtool -K ib0 tso off 2>/dev/null
ethtool -K ib1 tso off 2>/dev/null

Nevertheless this is similar to running self defined init scripts.
But at least I have a well defined location to put those fixes into.

Best regards.

Markus