[ovirt-users] LDAP

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 09:10:23 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

CCing Yair he might have a clue.

Would you like to test the next generation of LDAP provider? It should be much simpler than current provider, it uses only LDAP protocol, and enable you to customize almost everything.

It is available in ovirt-engine-3.5-snapshots repository, package name is ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap, documentation is available within package and here[1], I will be glad to help if you decide to check it out.

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap.git;a=blob;f=README;hb=HEAD