[ovirt-users] Billing solution

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 12:18:56 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 06:55:23AM -0500, Shirly Radco wrote:
> Hi Nikos,
>
> Currently there is no billing solution, but you can open an RFE bug for it.
> Please write in the description the use case and requirements in detail,
> of how you would like to see this implemented.
>
> Best regards,
>
> ---
> Shirly Radco
> BI Software Engineer
> Red Hat Israel Ltd.

In particular, if you are willing to bill based on network/storage/cpu
usage, ovirt-engine does not yet keep track on that.

We are planning to implement part of it

    Bug 1066570 - [RFE] Report actual rx_byte instead of a false rxRate

in ovirt-3.6, so that VM rx/tx consumption is accumulated, tracked, and
reported by the Engine.