[ovirt-users] Migration Progress Bar UI question, was Migration Progress Bar not updating

Federico Alberto Sayd fsayd at uncu.edu.ar
Thu Nov 20 16:16:28 UTC 2014

On 20/11/14 04:36, Tomas Jelinek wrote:

> [...]
Sorry if I get off topic but it is related. Why is the migration bar on
the webUI in the vm list ??

I think that a more appropriate site would be the task tab. Migration is
a task (not all time present) and differs of metrics as
cpu/memory/network. Also the vm list is "over populated" with items and
is hard to visualize in small screens.

Regards

Federico