[ovirt-users] Migrate Ovirt to/from RHEV

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Thu Nov 20 20:42:43 UTC 2014

Thanks Dan,

If that's the case it would be an extremely time-consuming and painful
process, even to the point where it may not even be viable. :-(

It's increasingly looking to me like a deliberate decision has been
taken to make it as difficult as possible to migrate VMs away from
Ovirt/RHEV. It's the only virtualisation system I've encountered that
doesn't have a real export system (export domains don't cut it).

regards,
John