[ovirt-users] Jumbo Frames

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Nov 21 00:40:24 UTC 2014

Hello:

am really enjoying oVirt but have now hit an issue with iSCSI.  As there is only one NIC in the host I have had to enable an MTU of 9000 on ovirtmgmt.  Then have vNIC profiles on that interface which are using a custom hook for Openvswitch.  I have created a specific vLAN for iSCSI traffic and on the initiator and targets have set their respective interface MTUs to be 9000.  When I connect to a LUN it is timing out straight away with a 1011 error.  If I drop the MTU back to 1500 all works okay.  This is all fine on my other KVM, non-oVirt, system so am wondering if I have missed a step ?

Thanks, Phil