[ovirt-users] 答复: 答复: How to Use VLAN?

Xie, Chao xiec.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 21 01:34:37 UTC 2014

Hi, Lior
	Thanks for replying. Yesterday I tested  VLAN successfully  in the normal 3.5 environment. As the release Note, (http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.5_Release_Notes), Hosted Engine 3.5 supports the new function of VLAN。 Is it meaning the "rhevm" logical network use "VLAN" ? If  I am right, can you help to teach me how to use it? (I think it must be creating a VLAN manually before deploy hosted engine, then we should choose the vlan when deploying?)