[ovirt-users] 答复: Engine is still unreachable

Sandvik Agustin agustinsandvik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 03:11:42 UTC 2014

Hi users,

Chou, here's my I already tried your suggestion right now, but it still
failed, here's my engine.log and vdsm.log. and one more thing, since the
time that I started the installation of ovirt-hosted-engine setup, I
starting to have this kind of error message on my /var/log/message.

Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:2: multipath:
error getting device
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 kernel: device-mapper: ioctl: error adding target
to table
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:2: multipath:
error getting device
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 kernel: device-mapper: ioctl: error adding target
to table
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: remove map (uevent)
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: devmap not registered, can't
remove
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: remove map (uevent)
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: devmap not registered, can't
remove
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: remove map (uevent)
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: devmap not registered, can't
remove
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: remove map (uevent)
Nov 21 11:11:20 hmdvhost1 multipathd: dm-2: devmap not registered, can't
remove

Thanks in advance
Sandvik