[ovirt-users] Hosted-Engine

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 08:33:06 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 03:54 AM, Sandvik Agustin wrote:
> Hi users,
>

> I'm installing ovirt with hosted engine following this documentation
> http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/03/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-4/
>
> I've successfully created the vm that will host the engine, but at the
> end of the installer, I have this kind of error message

Hi Sandvik,
as the message says, you should check the engine and vdsm.log without
them we're not able to debug your issue. So please send me these files:
/var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
/var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-<DATE>.log
/var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log

And btw, HE in 3.5 might be a better choice ;)

Regards,
Jirka