[ovirt-users] oVIRT 3.5/CentOS 6.5 Reports are not working anymore

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Nov 23 09:00:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Seems to me that the problem is in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ovirt-engine.conf,
which seems like a left-over from 3.2. This should have been deleted by
the upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3. Couldn't see in your attachments a log of
this upgrade (done probably 1+ years ago). Such a log should have been
in /var/log/ovirt-engine/setup. If you can't find such a log, and/or if
you suspect other problems you encountered due to problems in this
upgrade, I suggest that you install another engine (e.g. in a temp VM)
with configuration as similar as possible to your existing one, and compare
all relevant files (/etc/httpd, /etc/ovirt-engine*) between them and try
to understand what needs fixing.

This specific file can (and should) safely be deleted.

Best,
--
Didi