[ovirt-users] 答复: Engine is still unreachable

Sandvik Agustin agustinsandvik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:20:35 UTC 2014

Hi Chou,

I use CentOS 6.5 apply all updates then it is now CentOS 6.6, Yes, the port
for sshd is already open by default, I tried to connect ssh from
hosted-engine to host vice versa and the connection is successful using
root user and even with the standard user. Now I'm trying to install CentOS
6.6 as a host and the oVirt-engine with the different server that meets the
hardware minimum requirements of the oVIrt, but still, I hope someone can
help me with this promlem.

Thanks
sandvik