[ovirt-users] Hosted-Engine

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 09:11:02 UTC 2014

Thanks for the logs,
seems like your yum repositories are corrupted:
engine.log:2014-11-21 10:58:09,555 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.InstallerMessages] (VdsDeploy) Installation
192.168.21.239: Yum Cannot queue package iproute: Cannot find a valid
baseurl for repo: base
engine.log:2014-11-21 10:58:09,559 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.auditloghandling.AuditLogDirector]
(VdsDeploy) Correlation ID: 335c3f42, Call Stack: null, Custom Event ID:
-1, Message: Failed to install Host hosted_engine_1. Yum Cannot queue
package iproute: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base.

So the engine fails to install the host. You can try to manually install
add the host to the engine after you fix the problem with the repository.

--Jirka