[ovirt-users] Failure on last step of ovirt hosted engine

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 21:19:05 UTC 2014

Here are pastebins for /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/*

http://pastebin.com/n4Nn2vUE
http://pastebin.com/0Z4m6ac6
http://pastebin.com/PvJPh0w9
http://pastebin.com/eCpGk5VB
http://pastebin.com/Cnjut6pT

Where should I send sosreport output?
Please note that I had to remove ",vdsm" to make it work.

Thanks,
Mario