[ovirt-users] Ovirt on CentOS 7

Subba Rao kvirt at tanucoo.com
Mon Nov 24 22:04:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have 2 Dell Poweredge servers which are not connected to the network.
We are trying to create a Virtual lab using these 2 servers and a couple
of Cisco switches.  I have installed Centos 7 with the "Virtualization"
option.  Now I would like to use Ovirt as the Hypervisor/VM management
tool.

Since my servers are not connected to any network, how/what should I
download from Ovirt and install on the system.  I did download ELServer
rpm for noarch and x86-64 directories.  For Ovirt to work, I need to
install this manually without the network.  How can I get this to work?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Subba Rao