[ovirt-users] Ovirt on CentOS 7

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 06:56:36 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

It's not clear what exactly you want to do. hosted-engine? all-in-one?
local or shared (how?) storage? Is this for production? Do you want
high availability?

Please give more details.

Also, if this is your first installation, I suggest that you start with
a test install and read a bit to get a feeling of how it works, the
terminology used, etc.

Best,
--
Didi