[ovirt-users] Failure on last step of ovirt hosted engine

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 07:34:15 UTC 2014

Il 24/11/2014 22:19, Mario Giammarco ha scritto:
> Here are pastebins for /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/*
>
> http://pastebin.com/n4Nn2vUE

Looks like you had a storage failure here ^^, no corresponding device while initializing sanlock

> http://pastebin.com/0Z4m6ac6

This ^^ has been interrupted in the middle with SIG2

> http://pastebin.com/PvJPh0w9

^^^ same no corresponding device error here while initializing sanlock

> http://pastebin.com/eCpGk5VB

^^ again the SIG2 interruption

> http://pastebin.com/Cnjut6pT

^^^
RequestError:
status: 401
reason: Unauthorized
detail: HTTP Status 401

You specified different passwords for user admin at internal in hosted-engine --deploy on the host and engine-setup inside the VM.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com