[ovirt-users] Out of the box experience on Fedora - was: Re: [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.1 RC status - postponed

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 08:36:12 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

You are right.
That was an overstatement from me (apologies, lack of caffeine hurts).
Once setting up oVirt repos everything goes fine on my setups.

This is definitely good enough for me.

It is good enough for other people as well?

I just believe that the mentioned BZ provides us -as project- an chance to check that,
and check the Fedora support status.

Hopefully the answer would be "yes, it is streamlined and good enough",
so we can move out and go ahead :)

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani