[ovirt-users] ovirt italian translation and jenkins

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 19:59:44 UTC 2014

actually, yes - a similar translation effort is starting right about now
for German in 'master', and we will most likely "backport" these translations
to 3.5 eventually using a script or similar. So we may be able to run that
same script for Italian as well.
so feel free to concentrate your efforts from now on only on 'master', and
once the translation completion on 'master' will be sufficient - we can
"backport" the translations to 3.5 for you.