[ovirt-users] Datacenter not initialized

Harald Wolf ovirt at online.de
Thu Nov 27 10:14:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
i stuck adding a storage domain.
(-> ¨To add NFS storage¨ section at http://www.ovirt.org/Quick_Start_Guide)
 The ¨new domain¨dialog does not present my ¨host1¨ in the Use Host field. The host1 is listed under Data-Centers->default->Clusters->cl1->Hosts.
There is also a orange exlamation mark with a ¨Data-Center is not initialized. To initialize it add a new Datadomain¨ (translated). I do not understand that.
How do i initialize the datacenter if not as described in the currenct doc section?