[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 status - Go / No Go

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 06:13:37 UTC 2014

Il 01/10/2014 02:42, Nir Soffer ha scritto:
> [...]

Just to be sure, what happens if the workaround is in place and the fix on systemd is provided?
If everything still continue to work, please merge both patches on 3.5 and move the bug to modified so we can try to start composing RC4 as soon as
the following is closed too:

>> 1147971	storage		NEW	Snapshot locked after successful live storage migration
>
> This is an ifra issue, handled by Ravi.
>
>> ETA?
>
> Dan?

I've seen it has been moved to POST and infra. Can we get it verified and moved to modified in a couple of hours?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com