[ovirt-users] [Request for Mentors] oVirt Outreach Program for Women

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 19:46:16 UTC 2014

All:

Since my Sept. 19 request for mentors for the GNOME OPW project[1], I have had no responses from anyone to lend an effort on mentoring potential applicants. The application process has been opened and I know we have had at least one potential candidate[2] interested, and I would hate to turn people away because we did not have mentor(s) to assist them.

The application deadline for OPW is Oct. 22, but because potential applicants are required to get involved with the community before they formally apply, it is very important we have some mentors in place as soon as possible.

oVirt has an excellent community in place, and here's another chance to show that off!

Peace,
Brian

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2014-September/008829.html
[2] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2014-September/008896.html