[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 status - Go / No Go

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 22:53:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 08:42:34PM -0400, Nir Soffer wrote:
> [...]

We still have nasty selinux-related issues on el7, such as

    1142454     sanlock not allowed to send SIGTERM or SIGKILL signals

and surprizes with el6.6 beta

    1148467     Fail to start VM: libvirtError: Child quit during startup handshake: Input/output error
    1148432     vdsm fails to start if there is a virbr0 that's attached to an interface

but I've tagged vdsm v4.16.6 for rc4. Sandro could you take a snapshot
based on it? (We still have an issue building 3.5's vdsm on Fedora for
ARM)