[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] ovirt-3.5 ovirt-guest-agent linux builds are now available

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Thu Oct 2 18:34:07 UTC 2014

I can't seem to find any spec for the "usual guest OBS repositories" for
guest-agent on Ubuntu. It's not specified on this page:

http://www.ovirt.org/How_to_install_the_guest_agent_in_Ubuntu

Note that this page and the pages it references probably need updating,
since it's supposed to provide links to all relevant info for all platforms:
http://www.ovirt.org/Understanding_Guest_Agents_and_Other_Tools#Linux_Guests

Pointer for Ubuntu please?

Thanks,
    Bob