[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] ovirt-3.5 ovirt-guest-agent linux builds are now available

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:19:40 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Bob Doolittle <bob at doolittle.us.com> wrote:

> I can't seem to find any spec for the "usual guest OBS repositories" for
> guest-agent on Ubuntu. It's not specified on this page:
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/How_to_install_the_guest_agent_in_Ubuntu
>
> Note that this page and the pages it references probably need updating,
> since it's supposed to provide links to all relevant info for all platforms:
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Understanding_Guest_Agents_and_Other_Tools#Linux_Guests
>
> Pointer for Ubuntu please?
>
> Thanks,
>     Bob

I think correct link is what I referred in my first answer and that I used:
http://www.ovirt.org/Feature/GuestAgentUbuntu

In that page we have the timestamp and tested version of
*Name*: oVirt Guest Agent on Ubuntu
*Modules*: ovirt-guest-agent
*Target version*: 3.4.1
*Status*: Done
*Last updated*: 2014-08-05 by Vfeenstr

That is valid also for 3.5rc3 and ubuntu 14.04

I edited the page
http://www.ovirt.org/Understanding_Guest_Agents_and_Other_Tools#Linux_Guests

pointing to my referred page.
Let me know if ok for all....