[ovirt-users] Getting Started with oVirt

Saloni Baweja salonibaweja10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:14:10 UTC 2014

I am an aspirant for OPW and found oVirt interesting. But, I don't
know much about virtualized networks, storage etc and am just a
beginner. It would be great if I get guidance about how to start
understanding about oVirt, what exactly is oVirt. How can I get
acquainted with oVirt and understand its code, working ( as a mere
beginner ) so that I can start contributing towards this ?
--
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. ;)

Saloni Baweja

Blog: salonibaweja10.wordpress.com/