[ovirt-users] Getting Started with oVirt

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 16:12:46 UTC 2014

Hi Saloni,
Welcome to oVirt :)
Several answers to get you started -
First of all, check out the project homepage -

http://www.ovirt.org/Home

Look at the download page -

http://www.ovirt.org/Download

For development (including "how to get the code") - look here -

http://www.ovirt.org/Develop

You can also find many useful youtube videos that were created by my colleagues, for example this one,
a lecture held by one of the manintainers -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6LAQxBzf6g

You can also find us on IRC - irc.oftc.net , #ovirt (for example,my nick there is yzaslavs) - feel free to drop by and ask questions

I hope all this helps,

Yair