[ovirt-users] Add additional iSCSI path in ovirt 3.3.4

Thomas Scofield tscofield at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:56:51 UTC 2014

I am trying to add a second path to my iSCSI LUNs but I can’t get the
changes to persist.  I can get the SPM to login to the second path, and
from the server side the multipath –ll output looks good.  I can then move
the SPM around to force all the other systems to login to the iSCSI LUNs.
But when I reboot a node I lose the second path.  I have also been
searching through the database to see what might be missing on the backend
and I noticed that the second path is not listed in the
storage_server_connections table.  I tried adding an entry for the second
path, but that did not resolve the problem.  What is the proper way to add
an additional path?