[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 status - Go / No Go

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 08:15:29 UTC 2014

Hi,
We started composing oVirt 3.5.0 GA yesterday 2014-10-06 and we finished collecting rpms this morning.
While we would have liked to be able to release it, bugzilla shows 2 new fresh blockers, so it's another No Go.

The bug tracker [1] shows 2 blockers:

Bug ID	Whiteboard	Status	Summary
1149637	virt		ASSIGNED	Cannot start VM with attached ISO
1149705	storage		NEW		VM abnormal stop after LV refreshing when using thin provisioning on block storage

This means a RC5 build will be issued once the above 2 bugs will be fixed and GA will follow after testing.
Please provide an ETA for above bugs.

The bugs keyworded as Regression have been reviewed by maintainers and not marked as blockers[4]
Features completed are marked in green on Features Status Table [2]

There are still 33 bugs [3] targeted to 3.5.0 which will be moved automatically to 3.5.1 once the build will be released.

Maintainers / Assignee:
If you're aware of something that should block the release, please raise it as soon as possible.

[1] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/1073943
[2] http://goo.gl/4SuYdE
[3] http://red.ht/1pVEk7H
[4] http://goo.gl/uavikG