[ovirt-users] Repos

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 13:00:35 UTC 2014

Il 07/10/2014 14:20, Koen Vanoppen ha scritto:
> Hi All,
>
> This is not a issue or problem, more like a question...
>
> Is it possible for the next upcomming ovirt release to put all the necesarry file back in 1 repo in stead of 3 or 4 different ones? Because when you
> have your own local mirrors... This is not so nice to manage...
> Just asking... :-)

It will be probably easier on mirroring side, but I see 2 problems here:
1) keep ovirt repo in sync with the extern repo (like epel)
2) keeping external repo rpm inside ovirt repo consumes disk space, and we're constantly out of space on the release server.

So I think we can't do something like that for upcoming release.