[ovirt-users] About the oVirt workshop on Oct 16 at LinuxCon

Oved Ourfali oourfali at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 18:26:46 UTC 2014

On Oct 8, 2014 7:52 PM, Patrick Laimbock <patrick at laimbock.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> About the oVirt workshop at LinuxCon on Oct 16: is it a hands-on
> workshop where you do an install/config on your own laptop (if yes,
> requirements?) or is it more of a presentation kind of workshop?

Most of the sessions are presentation kind, talking about ovirt in general, 3.5 features, future plans, different kinds of integration we did (glance, neutron, foreman). One of the sessions (iirc it is quite a long one), is a workshop like, where you play with an all-in-one instance of ovirt using a supplied DOK, where you can setup an environment easily and fast, and play with ovirt a bit.

Hope this information is helpful,
Oved