[ovirt-users] Spice

Frantisek Kobzik fkobzik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 12:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi Jose,

couple of questions:
- are you talking about active-x browser plugin?
- Do you have plugin *.cab files installed on the engine machine (in /usr/share/spice directory).
- Does the feature work in IE9?

If the answer to all questions above is Yes, then crash may be caused by bug when embedding plugin in page DOM. I'm afraid it's the problem in any 3.4 oVirt. The problem will be fixed in oVirt 3.5.

As a workaround you can use 'Native' console mode. But in this case you must have virt-viewer application installed on your client (windows) machine.

Cheers,
Franta.