[ovirt-users] Spice

Frantisek Kobzik fkobzik at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 15:11:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

 - As for the activex plugin, I need to do some reseach how to make it run on oVirt (or if it's even possible). the wiki page is outdated.
 - Concerning .vv file - this way to connect to console assumes the client to have virt-viewer installed (there is msi installer for windows here [1]). You can install the msi on your client machine and associate .vv file with 'remote-viewer' application (maybe the association is done automatically, I don't know it by heart).

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Franta.

[1]: http://virt-manager.org/download/